Global Brand Development & Product Launch
Dornier MedTech is a global medical device company known for their pioneering technologies and revolutionary therapies in urology. Dornier is based in Wessling, Germany –just outside of Munich.
To celebrate their 40 years of innovation in the industry, their marketing team sought to update their global brand in order to conduct product launches and campaigns that reflected the company’s relevance in today’s marketplace.
Furthermore, they wanted to leverage this global brand refresh as an opportunity to introduce their new ARIES device to the world. ARIES is a revolutionary product available in the LATAM , EMEA and APAC market.
Given the company’s international presence., we outlined a marketing program that:
- Facilitated global brand development conversations with senior management and core international marketing team members.
- Developed a global brand standards –housing a detailed verbal identity and messaging framework that focused communication to different audiences.
- Rewrote all corporate and product descriptions to support new website and revised marketing materials.
- Trained the international marketing team on the new global brand as well as modern marketing practices to optimize their current regional efforts.
- Coordinated an aggressive European product launch of ARIES and provided continued support of regional product launch efforts held around the world.
- Developed campaigns, advertisement, and promotional pieces to keep company and products front and center.
- Provided on-going communications, digital marketing, public relations and project management support.
The global branding, product launch, and on-going communication efforts helped Dornier:
- Increase global sales of ARIES by 38%.
- Consistently communicate its service offerings across a variety of international groups including current customers, prospects, distributors, medical professors, and internal staff.
- Boost marketing team productivity – leading to internal promotions.
Global branding and product launch efforts were so successful, we continued to help Dornier reintroduce other medical devices to the urology marketplace.