Brand Strategy & Internal Communications
Prime Power, one of the oldest power services companies in the Southeast, was under new management. The company took advantage of this change in leadership to develop a brand strategy and internal communication program in order to boost visibility and morale within the organization.
Working closely with their new President and Vice President of Sales and Marketing, we put together a brand strategy and internal communications program that:
- Articulated their brand’s verbal identity –defining corporate messaging, positioning, and tone-of-voice.
- Developed targeted corporate and solution specific sales tools including brochures, sales one-pagers, tradeshow materials, presentations, emails, and advertisement pieces.
- Kicked-off engagement programs that included town hall meetings, monthly newsletters, digital “field” outreach, and monthly employee initiatives.
- Provided marketing team ongoing communications support with email campaigns, CRM communication initiatives, as well as new website content.
The brand strategy and internal communications program helped Prime Power:
- Recover multi-million dollar telecom account with new messaging that resonated with their decision-makers.
- Leverage messaging and sales tools to confidently expand into other states in the Southeast including North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
- Boost internal morale, increase productivity, and create new brand ambassadors for the organization.