ZORN insurance has been protecting families and businesses from personal and corporate risk for over 60 years. Due to recent acquisitions, ZORN decided to do a brand refresh and strengthen their corporate identity in the southeast.
We worked closely with ZORN executives and sales representatives in order to:
- Translate history and corporate culture into a visual and verbal identity that would anchor the new brand.
- Articulate company values and brand attributes into a messaging framework that would focus future content development.
- Unify service offering from ZORN as well as recently acquired companies.
- Develop key marketing pieces including brochures, case studies, sales presentations and one-page sales sheets.
- Capture the core components of a brand standards to help the organization bring consistency across the organization.
We developed a robust brand refresh accompanied by a set of marketing materials that:
- Represented the company’s evolution from small family business to corporate entity making its mark in the southeast.
- Defined ZORN’s identity and messaging within a comprehensive brand standards that can be utilized company-wide.
- Jump-started internal sales and marketing efforts throughout the southeast.