Branding for Commercial Real Estate
Brand development, website design, and modern marketing strategies for a timberland investment and commercial real estate group
- Branding & Marketing Strategy
- Web & Digital Marketing
- Content Development
- Graphic Design
- Photography & Video
SPP is a Macon, Georgia-based timberland investment and real estate company founded in 1984. Looking to transform and grow the business into the future, SPP sought to do a brand refresh to reinforce their overall company identity and to create a new marketing strategy that communicates the value of land and commercial property transactions to target markets.
We met with the land and commercial team members to put together a rebranding and marketing strategy that would embrace their Southern roots with a new, clean, straightforward approach. While they are well known in the Middle Georgia area, they were eager to embrace a fresh look that would showcase their forward-thinking company approach and tap into new markets. Through this process we:
- Created a Brand Standard to communicate corporate culture, visual/verbal identity, and messaging for their 3 separate company entities.
- Designed 3 distinct logos with a unifying component that communicated each company’s unique service offerings.
- Designed and implemented a complete rework of their existing Land and Commercial websites which included headshot/property photography, client case studies, and SEO driven content.
- Developed targeted marketing tools including brochures, sales one-pagers, tradeshow materials, business cards, property signage, and social media collateral that showcased their new brand.
Resetting their brand helped them modernize their marketing efforts, attract new target audiences, as well as improve sales and internal communication efforts. SPP continues to work with EWISE from a public relations, digital marketing, and ongoing communication effort.
Looking for an Alpharetta marketing company that serves Atlanta and understands business growth? Contact Us.
Refreshed the brand of a 35-year-old family business to help it compete in today’s marketplace.
Implemented new web and social marketing practices to boost sales through targeted outreach.
Provide ongoing graphic design, content, video and photography support to maintain brand and reach new target audiences.